Saturday, September 26, 2009

Happy Halloween Party

I know I mentioned having a halloween party in the last post. It made me think about sharing a halloween party that I have been to. It was a friends party that she was having for her children. When you walked into the house, it was filled with the spider web stuff that you pull apart and attach it to things. She had spiders all in it. She had this bowl that had a fake bloody hand in it (that was for the punch). There were streamers (black and orange of course) hanging all over. It definitely was spooky looking. But she didn't over do it. There was spooky music on the stereo. I didn't even know that they sold cd's all complete with halloween music. Then we played a game...everyone had to bring a picture of themselves (not in costume). She put them all on a poster board, then you had to pick out who (in costume) matched which picture. It was fun. The younger kids enjoyed it. The older ones said it was way too easy. Oh yeah, we all had to bring a bag of candy, we counted how many children showed up and divided the candy into large goody bags.
Over 36,000 Low-Priced Party Supplies

No comments:

Post a Comment