Monday, September 28, 2009

Storing Summer Clothes

Yes it is about that time to start putting away the summer clothes and bringing out the fall/winter clothing. This is the time when you have to start deciding what you want to do with the kids clothes. Do we put them away because we have same sex younger siblings? Do we put a bag or storage bin together to give away to either someone we know or to the good will? Do we put it in storage bins to save for the yard sale we're going to have in the spring/summer? Well whatever you decide, it is time to do it. Put the summer clothes away before you bring out the fall/winter clothes. Believe me it can get very overwhelming if you don't do this. I know, because I was so the procrastinator on this subject (almost every season). I would get everything all mixed up. It is best to get those containers that are see through, so you can see what you have to give away (if your not going to do that right away) or what you have for the yard sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment