Friday, September 25, 2009

Trick or Treat

Well another year has gone by and it is Halloween again. It is so fun for the kids to dress up and go door to door for their treats. But how the world is today with psychos out there, I am so afraid of this holiday.
Kids love parties, why not host a Halloween party this year. Invite some friends over, decorate, and have some food. Even if you only do chips and soda, maybe a couple of pizzas.
Also another idea, I know here in South Carolina, the mall shops give out treats.
But if they are going out trick or treating, make sure they don't go alone. I have always been a firm believer in the buddy system (not just for trick or treating).
I would love for people to respond to this post. And I would also love ideas on homemade costumes. Pictures would also be nice.

15% on $70 or more

20% off all Clearance Costumes at Costume Express

No comments:

Post a Comment