Tuesday, October 6, 2009
Pregnancy and the Swine Flu
No, no one in my family has the swine flu (let me get that out right from the beginning). But I do have a dillema. As some of you know, my daughter Nichole is pregnant and in highschool. Well they have had like 3 cases of the swine flu in her school alone. The surrounding schools have had cases too. The nurse called my daughter and another girl who is pregnant into her office to ask them how they were feeling, pertaining to the swine flu that is going around. So what do I do? Do I make her stay home? But I really can't do that, you can only have 5 absences before it effects your semester. I wouldn't be able to get her a doctors note for so many days. Should I be worried? Does anyone have any suggestions? How dangerous is it for her and the baby?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment